At our technologically advanced and well equipped clinic, all X-ray equipment
featured is digital, using thus less radiation during the exposure time.
Benefits of Digital Radiography:
- Excellent image quality
- Lower radiation dose for the patient
- Short capture time and direct display on screen
- Immediate imaging results
With the help of digital panoramic radiography it is possible to display the whole oral cavity (dental morphology), as well as adjacent tissue from one condyle to another. This helps in the early detection of problems, whether this concerns decay, or other problems linked to periodontal issues. Furthermore, panoramic radiography detects root inflammations(cysts) and other malformations of the hard tissue.
Panoramic radiography is recommended:
- For all patients on average every five years
- For patients who suffer from periodontitis, depending on the form
of the problem (slow or rapid evolution) and size (localised or generalised)
on average every 2 to 3 years.
- Whenever necessary, upon recommendation of the dentist.